November 19, 2009

Sewing & Growing

We have been SO busy! My sweat shop is back up and running. I made these two onesies for Carson. Please, don't look too close. They are far from perfect. I bought them (plain) for less than a dollar each. I asked Emma what they were, and she said, "a choo choo train, mama." So, I guess I was successful!
I also made my sister TWENTY SIX, yes 26 chair covers for her classroom. The pattern was simple, but doing it 26 times was the trick. Her kids sit at tables, without places for their things. So, the chair covers have pockets to hold their notebooks, folders, etc. I hope they work out well for her. I don't have a photo...they have already been shipped off!
In other news, I am working on a quilt. It was already made by my great great grandmother or something (I know, I need to find out). It was never backed, so it is falling apart. I am trying to stitch it all back together, and then have it backed...then maybe we can use it?

I have many other projects lined up in my little head. If only there was more time...

I did have my doctor's appointment two days ago. I took the dreaded glucose test, so please pray that I passed. My belly is growing right on target, which I could have told you myself. My belly is so big, that bathing Emma is SO difficult...thank goodness Rob saves me most of the time! Otherwise, my appointment went great. I go back every two weeks now, which every two weeks already??

That just sounds crazy to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...