October 24, 2010

rub a dub & messes

Emma would die to take a bath with Carson these days...
DSC_2150

He can sit up now by himself, for the most part anyway, so now he gets to play.
DSC_2155

I think Rob would cut his hair, if I would let him. I have this thing with cutting baby hair. I didn't cut Emma's until she was 27 months old. Even with baseball clothes on, people still think Carson's a girl. But with lashes like these, I think even after a haircut, most would still call him a girl. Don't you?
DSC_2162

They look nothing alike to me in this photo, but once again "people" still think they are identical.
DSC_2153

The next morning, on our way out the door for the gym, this is what happened. Oh joy! The mess was accompanied with tears from Miss Emma. She was so sad to lose her snack. I was a sweet mommy, and brought her a new bag of Harvest Trail Mix + Cheerios. Oh the drama...
DSC_2168
P.S. There's a new post about swinging, but you'll have to scroll down past the pumpkin post to read it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...