October 28, 2010

She wanted to be a farmer...

Which shouldn't surprise me at all. That's her thing....the barn, the animals, and everything else that goes along with it.
DSC_2247

It was Fall Field Days at her school. And, Buddy was along for the ride. I had to dress him up too :)
DSC_2246

She wanted to bring her horse to school, because a farmer always has a horse, right?
DSC_2190

Here's her class...
DSC_2195

They could choose to dress as a farmer or a scarecrow. They were on their way to the first activity of the day.
DSC_2196

Carson was wonderful, as usual.
DSC_2207

Arts and crafts started the morning off...
DSC_2209

Emma loved the "polka dots" on her face :)
DSC_2212

She loves to craft too.
DSC_2213

I thought this little girl, dressed as a scarecrow, was just precious.
DSC_2215

Then, it was time for the tractor ride.
DSC_2219

Whoever thought of "Fall" Field Days, was genius. I do recall sweating like a little pig at my childhood field days...in the heat, in the middle of May.
DSC_2225

Snack time was chocolate cupcakes.
DSC_2234

And, she without a doubt approved.
DSC_2236

The pumpkin roll relay race was so much fun. She enjoyed her day, and I was glad that I got to spend it with her.
DSC_2239

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...