October 2, 2010

it's been ten

yes, ten years since my high school graduation. unbelievable. Here we are just before heading out for the family picnic.
DSC_1984

The picnic was fun, but Carson started crying towards the end. It was nap time, and Emma fell and starting "bleedin," so afterthat, it was time to go. Steph took some pics of our babies, so I will post them just as soon as I can steal them :) On second thought, just click here. This will involve much less work for me. Scroll down, and you can see Carson with the other babies. For my mom, and from left to right, it's Ashley's Baby, Carson, Stephanie's Baby, and Amy's Baby is on the far right in the last photo of all of the babies. They were all born within a couple of months of each other, which was kinda neat. I don't have photos of my own to share, because that's me in the back holding them all up.
DSC_1985

I did get one of Rob and Buddy...
DSC_1987

That night was a kid-free night complete with dinner...
DSC_1991

and great friends. I was so glad to get to see two. If only we lived closer.
DSC_1993

Faustino and Rob spent some of the evening buying each other shots. You just never know how nights like these might turn out.
DSC_1994

That's it for the photos. I guess we spent so much time rushing in between Shreveport and Longview...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

crapppppp! i haven't sent you those photos. as always, i have been nuts. will send tonight. sue just gave me a cut of meat last night and "ordered" dinner for tonight. gotta go cook. xoxo,s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...