September 27, 2010

round here

We got some relief from the hot weather, and we've been celebrating with trips to the park.
DSC_1902

I finally have a little girl who brings her tigger baby doll along. I love that.
DSC_1890

I love being at the park with my kiddos.
DSC_1880

I think my kiddos love it too.
DSC_1893

And, I think this was Mr. Carson's first ride in a real park swing.
DSC_1909

He's always so peaceful.
DSC_1917

And, yes, his outfit has owls on it....yes I picked it out and yes I love it.
DSC_1913

So sweet & So happy.
DSC_1919

We also added some new animals to our family this week. Meet baby zebra, baby lamb, and baby lion. Emma loves these figurines more than anything. We had a gift card to spend at Toys R Us, and out of the entire store, this is what she wanted...the babies to go with the mommas that she already had. All mommas need babies right? The other option was the $400.00 jeep that seats two. I went with the animals :)
DSC_1947

I splurged and bought Carson a Sophie the Giraffe. I'll admit that I wanted her too. She's been a part of our family for 24 hours now, and I am sold. She's a wonderful teether, perfect for an infant to grab, she squeaks, and she's safe to chew on. She's visiting us all the way from France, so if you need a wonderful baby gift, here's my vote.
DSC_1953

Here's Sophie in color. You can read more about her here.
DSC_1957

Our sweet neighbor brought over a new book for Emma and Carson. We love Max & Ruby at our house.
DSC_1971

And, it's been autographed by the author herself, Rosemary Wells. I was excited about this one too. What a special gift.
DSC_1960

The new animals have obviously made themselves at home.
DSC_1973

And Carson is still going strong with the purees. I made a whole new batch this week...apple & sweet potato yogurt, mango yogurt, acorn squash & sweet potato with brown rice, just sweet potatoes, just mango, just peaches, just pears, and of course in celebration of fall...pumpkin apple cinnamon oatmeal. We've all been stirring pumpkin into our yogurt and oatmeal. It's so yummy and healthy too. You should give it a try. Pumpkin is one of my favorite flavors ever. On another note, my ten year class reunion is just around the corner. It's so hard to believe.... We've enjoyed our week and we hope y'all enjoy your weekend. Cheers to the fall.
DSC_1976

1 comment:

The Shavers Family said...

1. Yea for the cooler weather!
2. LOVE his owls, too!
3. We still have Emily's Sophie - best gifts ever!
4. Emma is more beautiful than ever and looking more and more like a little girl!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...