September 1, 2010

the letter p

P is for paint. P is also for puke. That is what my day consisted of today.
DSC_1425

Let's start with the paint. Emma wanted me to paint with her. So, I painted our family.
DSC_1429

And, she did the same.
DSC_1430

Then, she went to work on other masterpieces for her Mama C.
DSC_1434

You see, she wants to mail her a coloring page or something... every. single. day. That 44 cents and an envelope... every. single. day. Which could get expensive y'all. (Yes Mom, I love you, but I don't want to use a stamp, use an envelope, address an envelope, and have Miss E digging through my entire computer desk... every. single. day. Miss E is so good at wrecking things, you know?) So, I convinced her to collect her artwork in a big envelope and hand deliver it on our next visit. My idea worked...thanks be to the heavens :) In short, she has been working really hard on filling that envelope, and today was no exception.
DSC_1435

She came up with this one all on her own....
DSC_1436

And finished the WHOLE thing. I was impressed. Now for the puke....it was Carson. He woke up throwing up last night. poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon. As for the past few days, he has been attached to my hip, and it is oh so hard to get things done with one hand...let me tell you. Y'all've after typing that word, I must be from Texas been there right?
DSC_1438

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...