September 12, 2010

she's really four.

I can't believe it. She and I celebrated the morning of her real birthday by going for a two mile bike ride. She rode. I ran. It was nice for it to be just the two of us.
DSC_1746

When we came home, I made her chocolate pudding and sprinkles. And, we sang again :)
DSC_1751

It's the little things that make little ones so happy.
DSC_1753

Rob was still reading. He's not happy that he's reading. He's laughing at me for taking his photo.
DSC_1759

Buddy was happy, as usual.
DSC_1756

And, Emma enjoyed her chocolate dessert, as usual.
DSC_1758

All the while Rob was still reading.
DSC_1769

Here's my baby girl on her birthday.
DSC00323

And, then she turned one. That first year is so magical.
DSC_1480

The clocks ticked faster and then she was two.
DSC_4422.JPG

Last year was her third birthday. This one really seems like yesterday to me.
DSC_7496.JPG

And now she's four. She challenges me every day, but I love her to pieces. It's been a wonderful four years, and I thank the good Lord everyday for blessing us with Miss Emma. She fills our home with laughter and has brought our family so much joy, now if only she could grow-up a little slower...
DSC_1723

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! made me tear up a little. it's been the fastest four years ever. - aunt lindy

Anonymous said...

so sweet! made me tear up a little. it's been the fastest four years ever. - aunt lindy

Anonymous said...

so sweet! made me tear up a little. it's been the fastest four years ever. - aunt lindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...