September 11, 2010

it was her birthday eve

Well, her party was over, but we were still celebrating.
DSC_1707

And, so was she.
DSC_1708

Rob spent most of the weekend reading this book. Don't kid yourself, it was a required read from his boss. Kind of ironic right? He made it work, but it's kind of hard to fit reading into a birthday weekend, all the while dealing with two kids under that age of three almost four.
DSC_1720

I can't believe she's four. My how the time just passes us by.
DSC_1722

And, Buddy, he's almost seven months. That's enough to make me cry.
DSC_1728

She's a free spirit. I am learning to accept that about her.
DSC_1734

She loves life.
DSC_1740

And her spirit is just amazing. Love you Memms.
DSC_1741 copy
Guess fun in the front yard is officially over. I just got a letter in our mail box from the HOA. It says that we should immediately remove the yellow pool from our front yard. I know it's not the prettiest, but come on, we have two little ones, and we live in the scorching south. I guess the fact that our yard is perfectly groomed doesn't count....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

thank god in heaven we don't have an hoa... :) we'd be homeless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...