January 31, 2011

sister+buddy

In lieu of hand written notes this year, I created these to show our gratitude for this past Christmas season. Instead of throwing the typical hand written note in the trash, I thought our family and friends might enjoy a recent photo of these two...
thankyou

I have this thing with thank you notes. I keep this list in my head of who I should be writing one to, and since I've had kids that list just keeps on growing. More kids equals less time, so my spare time to write those notes has dwindled and dwindled. I am old fashioned and still believe in writing those notes. I encouraged Emma to create her own thank you notes after her birthday last year. So, we busted out the stickers, paper, crayons, and glue, and she went to town. I think it's a great lesson for children...to be thankful for what they are given. We are SO blessed to have SO many people that do SO many nice things for us. But, just to keep it real, this was the photo taken right before the one that made the cut. So, if you got one of these in the mail, treasure it. Who knows when a decent photo of sister+buddy will arise again. It's a challenge, to say the least :)
DSC_3720

Hang on y'all.
I'll be right back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...