February 14, 2011

Just the Four of Us

We invited these two along for our Valentine's Day festivities.
DSC_3853

Our dinner was burgers and fries...so much irony in the night. Never have we chosen burgers for our Valentine's Day dinner, and I am pretty sure it's usually a date night without the kiddos. We planned to make up for our date night on the following weekend...and beat the crowds :)
DSC_3850

Emma toasted us with her "cheers."
DSC_3861

And, we enjoyed the company of each other and all of the little ducks visiting.
DSC_3866

Miss Emma....She's always willing to help out. She's a sweet girl.
DSC_3867

And, she loves her daddy.
DSC_3873

Towards the end, it was getting a little late for our little one.
DSC_3874

He was so ready for bath and bed.
DSC_3877

I did manage to sneak in a family photo. Although, now looking at the photo, I'm thinking, "poor Carson." He looks so, so sad.
DSC_3884

I ended my Valentine's night with one of the sweetest kisses ever. He's just so sweet.
DSC_3882
Burgers on Valentine's with the kiddos just might be a new tradition. After all, they are who we love the most, right?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Hamburgers sound like a fun tradition! { I posted that in a comment I deleted because autofill wrote hangovers! Yikes}

I've got you beat for low key valentine's -- I thought faustino was on call, so it was just me and the kids, so we had frozen pizza -- then faustino had a schedule change, and he was home, so we all had frozen pizza... I totally would have done something else had I known he would have been home!

Jenn said...

I got your original comment and was laughing! hangovers could be fun too...gotta love that autofill! good luck on friday...thinking about you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...