August 18, 2011

18 months

You still have 11 pearly whites. There was no teeth cutting this month :)

And, your blue eyes just steal my heart.

Those curls are amazing too.
DSC_6150

Your daddy and I celebrated eight years of marriage this month.

And, I do have to say you and your sister and the two best blessings we could have ever asked for.
DSC_6145

You are really into saying "hi" these days. That is what you are doing in this photo.
DSC_6162

You generally sleep until about 7 am, go to bed between 7 and 7:30 pm, and nap from about 11:30 am to 2 pm. I can push it later if I need to.

You are a happy baby boy, still LOVE your paci, and LOVE to give kisses.

You love the stars and the moon on your ceiling at night.

And your sister loves to tell you good night.

You love to make all of the animal sounds and tell me all of your body parts.

You are so fun, and all three of us have enjoyed you so much.

Cheers to being 1.5!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...