August 11, 2011

Dirt, Sand, Ants, Poop, and iPhones

He eats dirt.
DSC_6150

And sand.
DSC_6154

And he thinks it's hilarious. I'm not sure why I'm surprised, but he is a boy, and I guess that's what they do.
DSC_6158

I hate to disappoint, but he's not eating ants....yet. Those pesky little things have taken over our kitchen, and after a visit from our exterminator, I'm hoping they are gone.
DSC_6141


Of course, it's never just a visit from the exterminator. All of the countertops needed wiping off post visit and the floors had to be mopped too. It was just a mess...white foamy stuff just everywhere. I found myself thinking that, "we hire this out." Well, the package should have come with a maid. I also found myself wondering what the cancer rates were for exterminators. My nose was on fire after he sprayed. Emma was sneezing...I even opened a window in our beautiful 115 degree heat.
DSC_6139

Here's one for you...Carson brought me an unwrapped poopy diaper the other day. How it wasn't all over everything I. will. never. know.
Thank. you. Lord.
DSC_6145

Well if he would have been the first child, I would have tried to figure it out. Where did he get it? How did it get there? And so on. I honestly didn't give it second thought and just assumed that I had left it in the mud room, instead of taking it outside.
DSC_6170

Fast forward two hours. Rob comes in from work and is rough housing with the littles. He looks at me like I've lost it, because he discovers that Carson isn't wearing a diaper at all.
DSC_6162

Nice. So, then I figured it out. He had slid his dirty diaper off and out of his one-piece outfit. And, then of course brought the diaper to me. Time for potty training?

geez. not there yet. I'm pretty sure Rob was questioning my sanity at that very moment.

No showings on the house. And another price drop. Even better.

And, when my hubby calls or texts me now, my brand new iphone recognizes him as "MyProfile."
Photo 46

That's enough alone to drive a type a personality crazy. But wait, there's more....

I was overjoyed when I realized that I inherited all of his contacts too.

In a perfect world, I would ask all of y'all for your favorite apps, but that part is sorta jacked up too. If you have a favorite, leave it in the comments, and let's hope that one day I get it all resolved.

And, this stupid thing isn't playing nice with my bluetooth either. I have a GMC, so if y'all have any suggestions, I would love them.

GMC says it's iphone's problem and iphone says it's GMC's.

Of course they do.

Who knows. All I know is everybody loves these things, and well, I'm not so sure.

Well gotta run...MyProfile is calling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...