December 7, 2009

the big one!

At our house, when you get a surprise, you must:

1. Close your eyes
and
2. Cover your eyes
Emma's orders...
So, that's what Rob did. He got a special ornament from Emma and a "bling" watch from me.
I kept his birthday pretty low key. I knew that paybacks would be coming in about two years :)
For dinner, I made what Rob wanted...mini turkey meatloaves, potato casserole, green bean bundles & whole grain rolls. If I can say so, it was yummy!
I also made his favorite dessert....rhubarb pie. This is Rob's grandmother's "thing," and although it was pretty good, I have some recipe tweaking to do next go round.
They blew out the candles...
And, we ate our dessert!

Happy Birthday babe! You are the best hubby around...I love you!

And, although I gave you a hard time about being "30," I turn "30" weeks this weeks too. Does that count?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...