December 4, 2009

on my nose and eyelashes...

snowflakes. I couldn't believe it...on my little girl's nose and eyelashes.
The snow covered the rooftops, the ground, and my lovely red cyclamens.
We walked in the snow...
played in the snow...
Made snowballs...
And, of course, Daddys always start the snowball fight.
Emma just loved it!
Snow is magical to me...why is that so?
She wore her mittens.
And her coat...
And, her cute little hat too.
She even made her very first snowman. I bought extra carrots at the store, just for the special occasion.
We had so much fun playing in the snow together...
Rob made a snow angel, which was pretty close to perfect!
Emma was so cute all bundled up...
She made a snow angel too.
And, then Emma and I made our angels together. What a fun day. Can we do it again?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...