December 11, 2009

Reindeer, Frosty, Jingle Bells & Cupcakes

Emma had her Christmas Party at school this morning. ReindShe started the day playing with the nativity...
I guess the camel and Mary are her favorites!
They "rang the bell" with the bean bags...
Emma LOVED it!
They played pin the hat on Frosty...
And of course, they were blindfolded.
Emma got pretty close!
They had story time...
Sang songs~she is holding Baby Jesus :)
Had a snack...
And of course, a cupcake!
Emma was so excited!
When I told her it was her Christmas Party, she said, "Do I get a cupcake?"
Yes, sweetheart, you do!
I was in charge of the craft, but didn't get any photos. I was too busy! We made the famous reindeers out of popsicle sticks and the wreaths with their photo in it. Both are ornaments for the tree.

In other news, I turn 30 weeks tomorrow! Yikes! I will see if I can get Rob to take a belly photo of me. Be back soon. Promise!

1 comment:

The Shavers Family said...

Awww... her first school Christmas Party, cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...