December 26, 2009

Christmas with The Chiles Family

We were supposed to arrive at Mama and Papa C.'s house on December 26th, but Lindy and I got together and thought we would throw the family a curve ball. We knocked on their door very late on Christmas Day night, and we told no one! Mom, Dad, and Ash were very surprised to say the least. I took very few photos (shameful, I know), but this is what I do have. Emma opened her vest from Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Steve. It was too cute. She looked like a little eskimo!
DSC_8555.JPG

Emma enjoyed opening all of her gifts with her Mama C.
DSC_8558.JPG

She also had fun playing "animals" with my dad. They were too cute together!
DSC_8565.JPG
We had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Even though the photos don't prove it, we had a lot of fun hanging out with everybody! By this point, I was still sick and not any better. And, Rob caught what I had...I made a call to my doctor while I was at my mom's and got a new antibiotic called in. I was still hopeful that better days were in my future...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...