January 15, 2010

The Nursery

We are done! Well, besides stocking up on diapers and wipes and actually having the baby, I think we are done.
DSC_8623

Most of you know that this was Emma's nursery. The plan all along was to go with a gender neutral nursery, so that we could use it will all of our babies. I like for their "big" girl or boy room to be more gender specific. Afterall, Emma doesn't even remember her nursery, and we did use it for two and a half years.
DSC_8630

I swapped the pink for chocolate brown and added some blue, of course! We bought him a new dresser that he can take with him to his "big" boy room...one day.
DSC_8631

Here is Emma's finished painting. I was thoroughly pleased, and it looks really great in the nursery!
DSC_8633

We hung Emma's painting, which she calls her "Cupcake Painting" over Carson's changing table. Can you find the cupcake?
DSC_8637

My cousin Courtney gave us this plate as a baby gift. I bought a plate hanger, and we hung it on the wall, just as you walk in the door. I love it!
DSC_8640

2 comments:

The Shavers Family said...

I Love it, it's gorgeous!

karen said...

Looks great!! I am sure Carson will love it. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...