January 6, 2010

panic mode...

and hanging on for dear life. Okay, well it's not that bad, but most of you know I am type A, so I have a few issues. We have been SO busy lately...taking down the Christmas stuff inside and out, shampooing the carpets (all of them), cleaning out the garage to find all of the baby gear, cleaning the house, laundry, and the list goes on...

We did most all of the above while Emma was at my mom's house for several days. It is amazing just how much you can get done without a little one!

I nearly killed my back and sciatic nerve cleaning this time, but what's a girl gonna do? I am done with the above list of duties, and we did have a wonderful Christmas, but...

*my holiday photos are still on my camera
and
*I got a new lens for Christmas (yay!) that is still in the box (not so great).

So, I promise that I will be back soon. I am sort of overhauling the website, but in order to do so, I am waiting for iPhoto 09 to appear at my front door. Once I get the new software, I plan to do ALL of my holiday posts in the new website format. So, just hang on with me, I think you will all like it!

In other news, we were ALL sick for most of the holiday. On the up side, we are all doing much better. I have been busy washing all of Carson's clothes, bouncy seats, swings, etc. His nursery is looking done~I think! The bottles are washed, and I am currently working on packing diaper bags, re-reading baby wise, labeling his "stuff," baby books, photo albums, scrapbooks, and so much more. Cooking & freezing (food for when our little munchkin arrives) and thank you notes are also near the top of my list.

You will have to scroll down to see our holiday posts....

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey Jenn. I hope you're doing well. I can't find a way to message you privately. Check out my blog. I am not as good as you about posting, but I hope to have monthly updates this year. One of my new goals. Are you on FB? Search Tara Craig Owens to find me. Also wanted to let you know know we moved over the summer and have a new address: 15 Camino Ct., The Woodlands, 77382

Congratulations on the new baby! I hope all goes well. Would love to hear from you and catch up. Much love, Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...