January 14, 2010

y'all have asked...

so, before Carson arrives, I thought I would answer. I don't think I have posted photos of my house since right after we moved in, so here goes nothing. This post is kind of long, so you might want to grab your cup of coffee. This is Emma's room.
DSC_8642

Mama C. hand-painted the toy box for Emma for Christmas this year. I thought that it completed her room!
DSC_8644

I made Emma a collage of family photos on the wall. The frames are from the dollar tree. I spray painted them to match.
DSC_8645

These are her curtains...
DSC_8646

And, her flower balls. I made them too.
DSC_8647

Now, for our playroom. We are waiting on owls in trees to be painted on the wall by someone special :)
DSC_8653

These are our bulletin boards. I found them on craig's list for a steal.
DSC_8654

And, here is Emma enjoying the playroom. Look fast-it is never this clean!
DSC_8655

Aunt Marg, this one's for you! Here are my curtains. They are my favorite in the whole house!
DSC_8658

And, just for good measure, here's the rest of the den.
DSC_8660

I moved my "nursing" chair, so that I could see the tv. The tv went out yesterday.
DSC_8661

And here's our kitchen.
DSC_8662

The curtains are new too. Thanks to Aunt Marg, I finally have curtains in my house! She is so helpful! The seat cushion and pillows are relatively new as well.
DSC_8663

Hopefully, I will get my door back on the laundry room soon.
DSC_8664

And, hopefully Carson's head isn't as big as it appears in the ultrasound photo on the counter. Emma is on the left, and Carson is on the right.
DSC_8665

This is my computer desk, which is where all of the magic (blogging) happens. It is usually the messiest corner in the house.
DSC_8666
I hope that y'all enjoyed the tour. I will be back soon with photos of the finished nursery.

2 comments:

LIH said...

Hi Jenn--I love your house!! It is so beautiful! You did an awesome job decorating! Glad y'all are enjoying your new casa (still very new when you think about it)!!

lorey

christa said...

i love the curtains... i should have known margaret had something to do with that! and emma's room is precious
christa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...