December 24, 2010

On the eve of Christmas...

We all dressed up for church. Carson was just too cute in his little plaid outfit. I LOVE plaid for Christmas, don't y'all?
DSC_3121

I attempted to get a photo of brother & sister, but it didn't work out too well. I am sure that y'all can relate.
DSC_3110

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I imagined a family photo, and this is what I got...
DSC_3127

I set the timer and ran *many* times, and if I could show you all of the out takes, you would just die :)
DSC_3107

So, almost late for church and sweating from all of the timer setting, I ended up with this one and was pleased, well sort of.
DSC_3140

After church, we came home to homemade stuffed shells, which had been baking in the oven while we were away at church. Thank you Lord, for not letting our house burn down. Carson definitely enjoyed his very first Christmas Eve dinner :)
DSC_3145

And, Emma carried on the tradition of sprinkling reindeer food on the front porch.
DSC_3151

She was also very meticulous in setting out her cookies for santa....the placement was key :)
DSC_3152

By now, our little buddy was fast asleep, and it was just the three of us. She was SO excited...
DSC_3156

Listening to her on Christmas Eve is one of my favorite things in the world.
DSC_3158

Everything is so magical and just so fun.
DSC_3161

Miss Emma ended the night watching Santa Tracker on the tv. She was really into it...trust me.
DSC_3167

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you took pictures of this! They turned out so good! miss yall

Jenn said...

thanks sister! miss y'all too. maybe one day we will live closer together :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...