December 14, 2010

we're alive

but that's it.

seriously.

i've had a cold/used 88 boxes of kleenexes since last sunday/want to crawl in a hole, and yesterday, i came down with some sort of stomach bug.

aching, vomiting, chills, the whole nine.

first, i called rob, and said, "please come home early."

but then, after spending my morning with my head over the toilet, with carson crying in the exersaucer, i called him back and said, "please come home now."

he would have come home anyway, because 12 hours later, he got the bug too.

i was miserable. aching. all. over. and he was too.

my hubby was sweet and went to pick emma up from preschool for me today. he even took carson too. but, on the way home, emma christened my car.

now she has the bug too.

buddy's next. Lord help me.

at least it's this week and not next right?

no photo with this post. trust me when i tell you that you wouldn't want one.

gotta run...gotta swap the puke laundry.

be back soon.

jenn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...