December 25, 2010

We are blessed...

It's Christmas morning, and I hope you are all with family, enjoying this magical morning. We are spending a quiet morning at home, just the four of us. On this special day, I am reminded of this verse...

For unto you
is born this day
in the city of David,
a savior
who is
Christ the Lord!
Luke 2:11

Emma was asked to memorize that verse for her preschool program. There's just something special about a little voice speaking the words of the Lord. And, as the title of this post suggests, we are blessed. I am so grateful for my family, including my amazing hubby...
douglas_03 copy

This sweet little girl...
douglas_07

And our newest addition, this special little boy.
douglas_31

Merry Christmas to all of you, from all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Who took them?

Jenn said...

thanks sister! the same girl that has taken our xmas pics for the last four years took the photos. she and her husband used to run the gym that was by our old house:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...