December 16, 2010

under my tree

is the best present ever.
DSC_2815

It's his first Christmas this year, and I have yet to buy him even one Baby's First Christmas something. Emma has about 4 zillion. I'll say that he enjoyed helping me decorate...
DSC_2801

Dear Santa, forget the fisher price little people, and please send tissue paper and ornament boxes.
DSC_2804

Despite our horrid stomach flu, we've been busy. If you haven't made reindeer food yet, you should. We made it last year and made it again this season. Emma handed it out to her preschool class, and the children just love it. We made some for our little neighbors too :) I've got big plans for gingerbread people, a visit to santa, a gingerbread barn, homemade marshmallows, letters to santa, and homemade cocoa mix. It's after 10 pm, and for a girl that's still recovering from a wretched week, that's late. There was no amount of make-up this morning that could have covered up the "i've been puking" and "aching all over, so not sleeping" black circles under my eyes. So for now, I am going nighty night. Be back soon!
DSC_2819

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...